Tube radiant luminous heaters
Many industrial enterprises in Ukraine have become fully aware of the energy crisis consequences during the years of independence. The “monstrous boiler-houses” inherited from the soviet times, kilometers of heat networks as well as dramatic rise of prices for energy carriers entailed the great expenses for heat supply.
Non-efficient heating (or no heating at all) accounted for the breakdowns or collapses of the technological equipment, violation of the microclimate sanitary norms of industrial and administrative and domestic buildings. The acute problem of highly efficient and energy saving heat supply systems came up to the industrial enterprises.
In 1960 the experts of the American company “ROBERTS GORDON” were first to create the heating system using infrared radiation. The principle of the technology is the following: the heat got from the natural gas combustion in the tube really is the infrared flow of energy that is directed by the reflector. As a rule such heater is suspended under the ceiling and the infrared radiation comes top-down simulating the earth heating by the sunlight. Here the air is not heated and the heat is absorbed by people and solid objects: floor, equipment, details that in their turn become the source of heat and heat the surrounding area by means of convection. Thus the expenses for heating are reduced by 4-8 times.
The radiant heating technology gave the possibility to solve the problem of heating high and large buildings, to make the heating convenient, comfortable, low-expense and safe which is supported by the international quality certificates.
The equipment operation is carried out automatically and does not require the constant presence of the maintenance staff.
The energy saving heading technologies introduced in Ukraine by the “ESCO-CENTER” company are based on the use of tube radiant luminous heaters (TRLH) manufactured by the American company “ROBERTS GORDON”. The experienced experts calculate the losses of heat in the buildings and install the heaters at service stations, depots, hangars, industrial and agricultural enterprises of Ukraine.
The TRLH advantages:
- 4-8 times fuel saving;
- local heating is available;
- pollution-free gas combustion;
- there is no heat carrier and expenses connected with its transportation;
- comfort conditions for workers and technological equipment operation;
- the heaters are fully automated thus there is no maintenance staff;
- the heaters are suspended under the ceiling and do not occupy the usable area.
Limitation for using the TRLH:
- residential and public buildings;
- the production and premises of high explosion and fire risk grade (A and B in Ukraine) and low level of fire resistance (IVa and V in Ukraine);
- the height of premises less than 4 meters.
For more detailed information of using the TRLH see www.esco-infra.com.ua